Encroachments are allowed in the Township Road Right of Way which includes, metal posts, fiber posts, wood posts, landscape walls, sprinkler systems, etc. The only things allowed in the Township Road Right of Way are mailboxes, E-911 signs, official road signs and public utilities. Encroachments in the Township Road Right of way are a liability to both the landowner and the Township. This is mandated by Minnesota Statutes. If you have any encroachments in the Township Road Right of Way please remove them immediately.
*Please spray or cut your noxious weeds in the Township. If you have any weed concerns please feel free to contact Kelly Beilke, Clerk at email@example.com or 763-7482.
* Please remember not to throw your grass clippings, leaves, tree limbs/sticks in the township ditch in the Township Road right of way.
* Please do not plow snow across Township Roads and right of ways.
* Please remember during summer landscape projects that you keep all lawn watering systems, landscape block, trees, pedestals out of the township right of way. The only things legally allowed in the Township right of way is mailboxes, public utilities and E-911 signs.
* Burning permits are obtained from the DNR website www.dnr.state.mn.us/forestry/fire
* Boring private utilities underneath township roads and right-of-ways is not allowed as these lines cannot be located by Gopher One locate and are dangerous to utility workers and road maintenance workers. Only public utilities are allowed in Township Roads and right of ways.